P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
ICYMI: Bill Clinton is currently in the ICU in California for a BLOOD INFECTION. Red October.🩸 #pain

link: https://abc7.com/amp/bill-...
12:21 AM - Oct 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Denni USA @DenniUSA
15 October, 11:24
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Please tell me he is actually in GITMO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
15 October, 11:31
In response Denni USA to his Publication
Probably not. Assisted Rommel Option is my guess. Within the next week. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hillary next. Merry Christmas!
Just a guess. But I'll stick with that. I think there will be a couple more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sha Chilen @shachilen
15 October, 05:28
Bye bitch! 👋☠️

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
15 October, 01:42
What blood infection? Kuru is a blood infection... sorta... right?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
15 October, 01:07
In response Kelly Sewell to her Publication
Exactly what I was thinking

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
15 October, 01:10
In response Kelly Sewell to her Publication
Yes and no; starts in the blood, but prions ( parasite worms) go into the brain and nerves leaving holes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Angel Joy @superradangel
15 October, 12:48

Sandye Lion @Sandye_Lion
15 October, 12:24
Killery's reaction below..
Kuru disease , which is a neurological disease contracted through cannibalism of the dead during funeral rites. Read more on this r

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 October, 12:23
So, how are the white hats gong to explain the analog vids of the confessions of all those who have been pushing dirt for a while. That is the part of the story that I am interested in seeing. Been waiting far to long to have real justice served.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
15 October, 03:46
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
The fake news, after all, put this "news" out. I believe that explanation will be sufficient.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
15 October, 12:22
Sounds like Jab sepsis