r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Surreal & apocalyptic images of ash, as eruptions and earthquakes continue on La Palma

Volunteers are attempting to pick up the pieces, shoveling ash from rooftops, as the Cumbre Vieja eruption enters its fourth week.

With no end in sight, authorities said they were expecting the lava flow to keep spreading northwest from the volcano after they helped 300 more people evacuate homes.

On Thursday a 4.5 magnitude earthquake also rocked the island, the second largest since the eruptions began. (Spanish National Geographic Institute)

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtintl

🔵vid in com
06:13 AM - Oct 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
15 October, 12:54
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
They are not properly equipped to be moving ash. Even the smallest amount that enters the lungs can cause lung damage (and death). Regular masks did not work for a virus and they sure won't work for ash.

This is a very sad situation. I send my prayers to the people of La Palma. 🙏💙

But clinging to "things" instead of ourselves and faith is why God presents these challenges. Their community is supporting each other, which is great to see.

Watch Bushcraft Bear on YT for updates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 October, 06:14
🔵vid in com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
15 October, 06:14