Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Am listening to this again tonight. Really, really good...β€οΈπŸ™πŸ”₯

If you ever start to feel discouraged, activate the gift of faith and listen to something to center you again. Cast your cares on Jesus -- and remember that GOD always wins! πŸ’₯βš‘πŸ™

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
PROPHETIC WORD: KIM CLEMENT PROPHECY LETTER YOU NEED TO HEAR ~ DONALD TRUMP AND AMERICA ~ POWERFUL! - YouTube

THIS IS A PROPHETIC WORD IN A LETTER KIM CLEMENT WROTE IN 2006 ABOUT DONALD TRUMP AND AMERICA YOU NEED TO HEAR. IT REALTED TO TODAY AND WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE...

03:05 AM - Oct 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
16 October, 07:57
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
So, let us praise Him with our whole heart and in ALL things! May every park in every city be filled with people singing praises to our Lord sending the sweetest aroma to heaven! I will stand on His word as He is not a God who would lie! He is truth.....His word is truth, alive, and stronger than any two edged sword! Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 16: 23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 October, 09:03
In response Silver Top to her Publication
πŸ™Amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 October, 04:14
Part of the 2006 Kim Clement prophecy from this video:

"'Some of the most wonderful and monumental things that this nation has ever experienced shall begin to take place in that cold, dark winter.' ...

"'We [the people] are so tired... We are so tired of being locked down. We are so tired of being walled in. And all these barriers...' They have said, 'Where are the miracles, the miracle we have cried to come?'

"God says, 'I will surely incline My ear to hear these that have cried for Me. For God says the aroma that shall come forth shall be so sweet. 'I will show off,' says the Lord of hosts. Yes, I will! For a deliverance shall come. And the Spirit of God said, 'This shall be an unusual Christmas, and a year never to be forgotten.'"
-Kim Clement

Please let it be this Christmas, Lord Jesus!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ”₯ AMEN!!!

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
15 October, 06:12
I have been listening (re listeningπŸ˜‰) to Kim for around the last 4 days. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 October, 03:41
I love, too, the part about God bringing new energy, "strange and unusual" energy, so that we won't ever have to depend on anyone else again!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 October, 03:12
Dear Jesus... Let it be THIS Christmas Kim Clement was talking about, please...πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈAMEN!!!