LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Sh1t is about to get real.

You may say, LHA, shit has been real for a long time! America Pissed Level as VK would say, has been past 9 awhile!

You feel it in your bones. I feel it in mine.

Big shit wave coming! But you know what? Their shit waves have penetrated deeper shorelines of the human soul over time & we’re stronger for it!

Stay fooking strong Patriots! Stay peaceful in your heart & know that whatever ammo they use on us from here, let it fly over you & bounce off.

You are stronger than you know.
You are wise, brave, loving, freedom fighters.
We are Light Beings, children of God!

We will make it through together as ONE!🌟
09:21 PM - Oct 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 October, 08:31
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you for this. I have been feeling so down lately and wondering why. I know its just evil trying to hold me down and take me out of the equation, but I am too strong. And in the times when I am not, the good finds its way in my heart to recharge that strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
16 October, 11:06
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I am glad this helped!

You are an incredibly strong person Chris. You’ve been through so much!!! You can get through anything, and you will. Light the fire in your heart now! 🙏🏻💛🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
14 October, 10:21
Girl, I feel it too. 🔥

Did you get nuked again 🐦🤬

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 October, 10:24
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
😄🔥🔥🔥

I sure did! Didn’t think anyone would see! 🤣 We’re so close to the precipice now! I don’t think I’ll be coming back!

connie wright @cowri
14 October, 09:30
AMEN