LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
14 October, 09:21
Sh1t is about to get real.

You may say, LHA, shit has been real for a long time! America Pissed Level as VK would say, has been past 9 awhile!

You feel it in your bones. I feel it in mine.

Big shit wave coming! But you know what? Their shit waves have penetrated deeper shorelines of the human soul over time & we’re stronger for it!

Stay fooking strong Patriots! Stay peaceful in your heart & know that whatever ammo they use on us from here, let it fly over you & bounce off.

You are stronger than you know.
You are wise, brave, loving, freedom fighters.
We are Light Beings, children of God!

We will make it through together as ONE!🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 October, 08:31
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Thank you for this. I have been feeling so down lately and wondering why. I know its just evil trying to hold me down and take me out of the equation, but I am too strong. And in the times when I am not, the good finds its way in my heart to recharge that strength.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I am glad this helped!

You are an incredibly strong person Chris. You’ve been through so much!!! You can get through anything, and you will. Light the fire in your heart now! 🙏🏻💛🔥
11:06 AM - Oct 16, 2021
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it