True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
13 October, 04:10
This is worth a reshare a baby saying the king coming down abba up abba up.

A 2 year old kid quoting and ARIBIC name meaning FATHER that was given to god and when jesus prayed he classed him as ABBA not father

This is amazing no one could have known this how many of you knew that rhey called god ABBA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 02:56
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
dont have any kids but i know they repeat things parents say.....i said the f bomd in front of a toddler and he repeated it for a week lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
abba is a very anchient word why would anyone be saying abba i can imagine the mother would be saying abba being god i think this is genuine because i jad a near death experience as a kid and saw what i thought was jesus coming down some stair case like a square spiral
03:04 AM - Oct 14, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 03:07
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
the parents could know what you know but you could be right also

14 October, 03:21
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i did not know his name was abba until after i heard the baby say it then i checked out on duck duck go no one ever calls god abba you you have to remember they hid the truth from all of us itnis very unusual for a baby to be saying this stuff at age too because watch it again the babay knows he says it with conviction