True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
This is worth a reshare a baby saying the king coming down abba up abba up.

A 2 year old kid quoting and ARIBIC name meaning FATHER that was given to god and when jesus prayed he classed him as ABBA not father

This is amazing no one could have known this how many of you knew that rhey called god ABBA
04:10 PM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
14 October, 09:16
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
It's a fucking baby and you're fucking crazy if you think there's any substance in this clip whatsoever.

But, to be fair, that's probably the most qualified person I've heard you guys listen to in a while. 🤡🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
14 October, 02:56
dont have any kids but i know they repeat things parents say.....i said the f bomd in front of a toddler and he repeated it for a week lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 October, 03:04
In response reaper myer to his Publication
abba is a very anchient word why would anyone be saying abba i can imagine the mother would be saying abba being god i think this is genuine because i jad a near death experience as a kid and saw what i thought was jesus coming down some stair case like a square spiral

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 October, 01:44
WOW! That is amazing.

14 October, 01:59
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
it's s indeed 🙂

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
14 October, 01:29
this gave me the gooseys! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

14 October, 01:59
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
made me smile too

Selah 321 @Selah
14 October, 01:05
Amazing

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
14 October, 12:49
WOW! Praise God, that was powerful!

#JesusisLord
#GodWins