Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jill Taylor @Trad55
29 January, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes. It was posted in the Q_Jfkjr Telegram channel an hour ago and I was able to corroborate with the Jerusalem Post just now. Exciting times!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
29 January, 10:12
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Wondering if that is a valid account vs a larp...he called this one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 January, 05:44
Israeli authorities announce the flight of secret F-35 jets over Iran.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
29 January, 05:35
I pray for freedom for the beautiful people of Iran.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 05:26
What you think going on over there DoQ?

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
29 January, 05:26

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
29 January, 05:22
Something is up in DC i posted a few twitter videos on my wall even the NG have no clue as to what is going on x

Mary Qqqq @Marywwg1
29 January, 05:15
'Reportedly ' 🙄🙄

Deb Reed @Tristin
29 January, 05:08
someone posted on telegram, Israel attacked Iran. hmmmm