Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 October, 10:14
🛑HERE COMES FEMA! WHOAAA!! FEMA employees are starting to run hospitals RIGHT now in TEXAS. This woman happened to be visiting a friend at the hospital and she witnessed a chartered bus full of healthcare workers coming in (from Wisconsin) to TX take over positions of those doctors/nurses stepping down who don't want the jab at a hospital in McKinney. But get this...they were from FEMA!! AND they were NOT required to get the jab(!). The socialized takeover of healthcare right under our noses? In broad day light. I bet MSM didn’t tell you about this…🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Pay attention here, FEMA has been linked with the United Nations. Pay close attention to see how they might sneak them into this country. I have no doubt they are already here and just waiting for the best moment to step out of the shadows.
01:29 PM - Oct 12, 2021
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 October, 03:00
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT confirmed by the insider pre net. FALSE RUSE TO USE THEM< TO KILL US> YOU ARE OVER THE TARGET THAT MATTERS also HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE deal. Already told I would be a goner if they got their way, me and all patriots, FIRST TIME I ever heard the name FEMA was from the insider TO be used LIKE that. MADE for this "at the top" regardless of what the lower rungs think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 October, 07:27
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Be sure amour is ready, if our military don't take them out we have to. Praying it is the US military. Hoping they are aware of this as they are monitoring all social media to see what's going on. Shit, I'll be glad when this is over.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
12 October, 02:40
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Dangerous foreign forces invading our country is an act of war and they must be treated as such.