MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
12 October, 11:47
you would have to be an idiot to go to hospital now. They are not hospitals anymore

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
12 October, 12:05
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
A Month ago, My Doctor Referred Me To a Pulmonologist for Consultation on My COPD; All He Could Do is Insist I Take The "Death Jab"... I Walked out, Won't Go Back!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
research self healing with frequency and vibration

let go of hospitals forever
12:07 PM - Oct 12, 2021
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
12 October, 12:26
I agree to a point. There are still trauma incidents that need proper care, like car accidents and gun shots. And as much as I love midwifery, it's best to be near a hospital if something goes wrong.

12 October, 12:31
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
The hospitals will kill you if you go for those reasons. They no longer have any connection to helping people. You just have to accept that we no longer have a traumatic healthcare system. Honest care is a rarity at any hospital. At best, they will stitch you up, make sure that you have covid and kill you for money, especially if you are unvaxxed and refuse it.

I would trust a junkie living under the freeway with my health more than any hospital

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
12 October, 12:18
Many of us in N. CA got the Rona in August > < >
We used an "Amp Coil" + Frequency Healing > < >
It killed the virus right away + Ty+Jesus+Amen > < >

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
12 October, 12:27
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
can that be made at home?? would love to make one, or a million

Will BKr @WillBK
12 October, 12:32
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Could you be more specific? Frequency settings? That would help more. Thanks.