Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 October, 03:15
What airlines ARE NOT requiring their employees to get the jab!

Nana says there are at least a couple hundred million of us that should ONLY fly airlines that dont require employees nor passengers to get the jab.

It will take about 3 damn days or less to change their corporate policy!

Come on yall anyone flying?
Dont use airlines requiring this.

If they all do then I would say just dont damn fly unless it is a terrible emergency!

Stand up now or Die!
It is that damn simple!

Get the jab ya gonna probably die within 3 yrs.

@doqholliday
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 October, 08:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree ... also RealGeneDecode is on telegram now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 October, 03:06
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Never thought of it that way. Not sure the pilots are thinking in terms of 3 sixes, as this is a protest against the vax, right?

I instead think of Patrick Henry's speech,
"United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our very existence hangs." In essence Patrick Henry's speech at the Charlotte Court House, a remarkable political speech, he's saying I told you, I warned you that the federal government was going to be too powerful.