MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 October, 09:06
very simple

i will never again participate in any form of western medicine

i have been self healing since 1987. never sick. even soccer injuries like torn muscle, i did not go to Doctor and i am stronger than ever.

your beliefs are limiting beliefs

let go of attachments

i have not had one sick day since i gave up the western medicine lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 October, 11:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Interesting point...April 1, 2020...I tripped over the vacuum, hit my head, and I tightly tucked my arms under my body so I don't break my wrist/arm.

Well, to those old folks who have a fall & survive, I laid there a minute or two to assess the damages. I got off the floor, and found my left elbow really hurt. For ten+ years I had no medical insurance. None. I must add, I have never had a vaxx since I left home at 18. I do not get sick. I equate the no vaxx to healthy body.

Back to my elbow* I could not flex my arm, so I kept my arm up against my chest for three weeks. Gradually, I would work my arm and eventually, my arm unfolded at my side. One catch, it clicked really loud, and pain shot around for a few more months. Today, it just clicks. Long story short~I asked my Higher Power (who I call God) to heal me and take away the fear I felt about going to an emergency room ANYWHERE. I asked for guidance to heal myself~it took about 8 months of work, but I do not have pain today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 October, 11:26
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I hear if you put it in a bowl of Windex...😁

Dottie French @DotOn777
11 October, 11:31
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
makin' it squeeky clean? LOL~

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 October, 06:14
In response Dottie French to her Publication
No that silly Big Fat Greek Wedding movie. You'd have to see it.. it's cute. 😁

Dottie French @DotOn777
ha! ha! HA! HA!

I remember! Thanks!
06:19 PM - Oct 11, 2021
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dottie French, click on at the bottom under it