MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 October, 09:06
very simple

i will never again participate in any form of western medicine

i have been self healing since 1987. never sick. even soccer injuries like torn muscle, i did not go to Doctor and i am stronger than ever.

your beliefs are limiting beliefs

let go of attachments

i have not had one sick day since i gave up the western medicine lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 October, 11:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Interesting point...April 1, 2020...I tripped over the vacuum, hit my head, and I tightly tucked my arms under my body so I don't break my wrist/arm.

Well, to those old folks who have a fall & survive, I laid there a minute or two to assess the damages. I got off the floor, and found my left elbow really hurt. For ten+ years I had no medical insurance. None. I must add, I have never had a vaxx since I left home at 18. I do not get sick. I equate the no vaxx to healthy body.

Back to my elbow* I could not flex my arm, so I kept my arm up against my chest for three weeks. Gradually, I would work my arm and eventually, my arm unfolded at my side. One catch, it clicked really loud, and pain shot around for a few more months. Today, it just clicks. Long story short~I asked my Higher Power (who I call God) to heal me and take away the fear I felt about going to an emergency room ANYWHERE. I asked for guidance to heal myself~it took about 8 months of work, but I do not have pain today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
I hear if you put it in a bowl of Windex...😁
11:26 AM - Oct 11, 2021
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 October, 11:31
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
makin' it squeeky clean? LOL~

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 October, 06:14
In response Dottie French to her Publication
No that silly Big Fat Greek Wedding movie. You'd have to see it.. it's cute. 😁