MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
very simple

i will never again participate in any form of western medicine

i have been self healing since 1987. never sick. even soccer injuries like torn muscle, i did not go to Doctor and i am stronger than ever.

your beliefs are limiting beliefs

let go of attachments

i have not had one sick day since i gave up the western medicine lie
09:06 AM - Oct 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
11 October, 11:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Interesting point...April 1, 2020...I tripped over the vacuum, hit my head, and I tightly tucked my arms under my body so I don't break my wrist/arm.

Well, to those old folks who have a fall & survive, I laid there a minute or two to assess the damages. I got off the floor, and found my left elbow really hurt. For ten+ years I had no medical insurance. None. I must add, I have never had a vaxx since I left home at 18. I do not get sick. I equate the no vaxx to healthy body.

Back to my elbow* I could not flex my arm, so I kept my arm up against my chest for three weeks. Gradually, I would work my arm and eventually, my arm unfolded at my side. One catch, it clicked really loud, and pain shot around for a few more months. Today, it just clicks. Long story short~I asked my Higher Power (who I call God) to heal me and take away the fear I felt about going to an emergency room ANYWHERE. I asked for guidance to heal myself~it took about 8 months of work, but I do not have pain today!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
11 October, 11:26
In response Dottie French to her Publication
I hear if you put it in a bowl of Windex...😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
11 October, 10:18
can you briefly explain what you do/who you see to stay so healthy? thanks!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 October, 10:24
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
HOW TO STAY HEALTHY WITHOUT MEDICINE

Everything is energy not physical.

Alkaline body (our body is battery. Acid destroys it)

Healing frequency meditation

Manifest health

Avoid poisons (fluoride, processed food, meat, dairy, egg, all medicine, Chemtrails (if you can),

Because I never use medicine, my natural immunity is 100%. I would lick a petri dish of covid or smallpox. I have that much confidence in it.

Exercise

A lot of nature, limit technology

No fear or stress. Work on reducing ego.

The true root cause of all dis-ease is fear and stress not microbes. That is matrix illusion.

Everything is energy, frequency and vibration. The physical world is just an interface to show you your score

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 October, 09:22
Yep...to think you need a regular doctor visit to stay healthy is outright bullshit to condition you to keep servicing the machine robbing you with another access to take money from you in a "death by thousand cuts" scheme! It's like forcing you into a whore house, and strapping you onto a "service provider", and then charging you for it when you never wanted it in the first place!

STOP SUPPORTING THE TOOLS OF SATAN, SHOW ME HOW MEDICINE IS "NOT" A TOOL OF SATAN AND I WILL PUBLICLY CONCEDE THE DEBATE!

God doesn't want "your version" of healthy...he made one himself that worked great before we started screwing with it!