MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 October, 09:06
very simple

i will never again participate in any form of western medicine

i have been self healing since 1987. never sick. even soccer injuries like torn muscle, i did not go to Doctor and i am stronger than ever.

your beliefs are limiting beliefs

let go of attachments

i have not had one sick day since i gave up the western medicine lie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Yep...to think you need a regular doctor visit to stay healthy is outright bullshit to condition you to keep servicing the machine robbing you with another access to take money from you in a "death by thousand cuts" scheme! It's like forcing you into a whore house, and strapping you onto a "service provider", and then charging you for it when you never wanted it in the first place!

STOP SUPPORTING THE TOOLS OF SATAN, SHOW ME HOW MEDICINE IS "NOT" A TOOL OF SATAN AND I WILL PUBLICLY CONCEDE THE DEBATE!

God doesn't want "your version" of healthy...he made one himself that worked great before we started screwing with it!
09:22 AM - Oct 11, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it