1776 ... @IGG1776
Ivermectin, they have used it but banned it for We The People. Who do they work for again?
06:36 AM - Oct 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 October, 09:53
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
They have never worked for the people.

They think we are cattle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 October, 09:33
Well how about that. The privileged get proper treatment and all others get to die. I guess they didn't bother to count the numbers of unprivileged against the privileged as I think we out number them. Only problem is so many unprivileged choose not to fight and resist and instead sit on their fat asses thinking all will be well as they hide in their homes.

Twist the scenario from COVID to food and lets see how the unprivileged handle not having any food with the forced food and supply shortages. Either they start prepping NOW or starve. No one is coming to help them. I just happened to notice that freeze dried food on amazon is now accepting SNAP that should tell you something to the disbelievers.

We have way to many battles to fight right now. Survival of the fittest is apparently going to be the headliner banner for survival of mankind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 October, 08:18
What would happen if she refused to treat them or fill any RXs for them?!? Hmmmn