Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
LookingGlass1776

Let’s say that the bad guys get finally “arrested” what will happens next?

Do you really believe all of this evilness, greediness, misery, abuses, violences, indoctrinations, divisions, corruption, pre-concepts, hate, selfishness (to name a few) that these people have deeply rooted in our existence will just simply disappear from this world?

I’ll leave this thought here. 🌎
04:48 PM - Oct 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Relentless Italian @RelentlessItalian1
10 October, 06:34
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I will never see it in my life time....but hoping and praying for our kids and Grandkids to have a better future!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bastos Bryan @Bastos1
10 October, 05:38
head of the snake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
April Lynn @Aprill6
10 October, 05:03
I don't believe the theory that we are innately "bad", I believe that we are good and loving. When the bad guys are gone, we can revert back to our natural selves. At least those of us who have spirit inside. I know I for one, would rather help people, give and love others. I think most do too or we wouldn't be on here..or out there fighting against evil.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
10 October, 05:01
what kind of political leaders do we want? what would medical care look like? how would our children flourish in child-centered education? who decides what entertainment is ? would we still need police if there is no more evil or wickedness?

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 October, 04:53
If there are public tribunals, a Nueremburg type trial, and public executions, yeah, I believe humanity for the far greater percentage will reject evil in all it’s forms. That’s just my thoughts though