P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
10 October, 02:46
β—πŸ’€ Pfizer admitting [the vaccine] πŸ”” not approvedπŸ””β—

HATSTRUTH 🎩

Of course it’s not approved❗
This is a slimy tactic to make the public think the one being administered now is actually approved❗

22 Sept 2021 - Official Document: πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://www.fda.gov/media/...
(48 pages)

πŸš«πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰β˜£οΈ#PharmaFascistTerrorHealth βš οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’€

#Tyranny ❗ #Chinavirus ❗ #Wuhan ❗ #Abortion ❗#Murder#democrat ❗ #crimesagainstchildren ❗ #infantacide ❗#crimesagsinstwomen ❗ #genocide ❗
#PlannedParenthood ❗ #DemocratParty ❗#CrimesAgainstHumanity ❗#fetaltissue ❗ #joebiden ❗ #impeach ❗#impeachbiden ❗
#FJB ❗ #LetsGoBrandon ❗ #Democrats ❗ #liberals ❗ #AntiPharmaFascismAction ❗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
10 October, 03:28
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
the link to the article states the the comirnaty is FDA. approved. It is not available in the US, only in Europe I believe. But what they are doing is giving people the Zphizer /Biontech shot and sayingvit is approved, which it is not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Cartwright @DavidCartwright85
Wanna know something interesting about this? I asked Pfizer when I called them if it's just the United States that the Comirnaty vaccine wasn't available in and they said and I quote, "No sir...it has nothing to do with the United States not having any available doses. It's not available in ANY country because It hasn't even been MANUFACTURED yet and we don't know when it will because they haven't told us. Sorry, I don't have any additional information on that at this time."

So I said, "Wow...ok then, that's interesting, thanks."
04:20 PM - Oct 10, 2021
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DavidCartwright85 in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
10 October, 05:32
In response David Cartwright to his Publication

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
10 October, 05:31
In response David Cartwright to his Publication
Cominarty is being rolled out in New Zealand!!!!!