Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
29 January, 02:51
Why this weekend is so crucial from the reddit WSB boards....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
29 January, 03:16
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication
March last year I was taken for a ride by a trader. I thought I was INVESTING. The 'Trader' kept getting me to put more & more £ into my account.
I admit, I was green, didn't know a thing, thought my money was in good hands. The thing was, it was the inheritance from my mum & brother who died (2019) £7,200 in 24 hours. I've been a nurse for 20 years, she knew that, didn't give a shit........So, you guys go for ya lives!!!! They deserve everything they've got coming!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
29 January, 04:07
In response Dee West to her Publication
i'm sorry that happened to you and most of all I am sorry for the loss of your mom & brother. Sending you huge cyber hug for comfort

Dee West @Lilli
Tiffany I actually lost 3 brothers, my mum, 2 dogs, went bankcrupt, got married & divored....but I'm still definately IN THE FIGHT! WWG1WGA X
04:11 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lilli in this post can reply
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
29 January, 04:36
In response Dee West to her Publication
That is horrible. Never give up. I was once asked "Tiff how many times do you have to get knocked off your horse before you give up?" my answer "I can get knocked off many times but I will never give up"

Dee West @Lilli
29 January, 04:56
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
That's the spirit girl! Get back on that horse! Life can be harsh, but let's pray that our lessons serve us well. Much love across the miles my friend. Thank you for your fortifying thoughts & wishes.