Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
29 January, 02:51
Why this weekend is so crucial from the reddit WSB boards....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
March last year I was taken for a ride by a trader. I thought I was INVESTING. The 'Trader' kept getting me to put more & more £ into my account.
I admit, I was green, didn't know a thing, thought my money was in good hands. The thing was, it was the inheritance from my mum & brother who died (2019) £7,200 in 24 hours. I've been a nurse for 20 years, she knew that, didn't give a shit........So, you guys go for ya lives!!!! They deserve everything they've got coming!!!!
03:16 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lilli in this post can reply
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
29 January, 04:07
In response Dee West to her Publication
i'm sorry that happened to you and most of all I am sorry for the loss of your mom & brother. Sending you huge cyber hug for comfort

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
29 January, 04:11
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Tiffany I actually lost 3 brothers, my mum, 2 dogs, went bankcrupt, got married & divored....but I'm still definately IN THE FIGHT! WWG1WGA X