Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 June, 11:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wow, that is such an awesome and inspiring video. Thanks for sharing it. Where We Go One, We Go All. JESUS CHRIST is my LORD and SAVIOR, TRUMP is my PRESIDENT. Such an honor to be on this journey with each and every one of you. GOD Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 October, 12:35
When I see videos like this I get goosebumps. Proud to be a Patriot and part of the Awakening🙏🇺🇲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
10 October, 10:26
😀Great vid!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
09 October, 07:22
This video gets me so emotional.
( ABC news? Was this posted on their site? )

Denni USA @DenniUSA
09 October, 02:33
The vibes are intense right now...like something BIGLY is about to drop!😉🙏🇺🇸

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 October, 01:34
How could anyone misconstrue this. YEP>

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
09 October, 12:44
I could watch this on a loop for hours!
Thank you! DoQ! #Inspiration #JesusSaves️️ and #godwon #GodBlessAllPatriots

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 October, 12:18
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 October, 12:02
The Great Victory

WWG1WGA GodWins @coinqidence
09 October, 12:01

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts