Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 October, 01:11
Want to be a leader?

Ask questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I ask questions all the time but I don't always get an answer. When we were all on Twitter, I'd ask questions when I didn't understand. Too many Anons were smug and wouldn't even answer questions. I guess they liked knowing what was going on but liked it even more when they could keep others of us in the dark. They felt superior - oh, hell, I'll just say it - they were ARROGANT. Having said that, I have a question and statement to make that correlate:

Want to be a good leader?
Answer honest questions knowing there was a time when YOU didn't know, either.

Instead of saying, "Do your own research", GIVE THEM A LINK AS A STARTING POINT. They may not know where to start! Point them in the right direction. Be gracious and humble.

This is not directed at you, Doq. One person I am thinking of is quite a figure amongst Anons but I stopped following her when she consistently ignored people's questions. Sometimes I was the one who had to answer a question someone had asked her.
01:56 PM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 October, 11:40
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Amen ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396