Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 11:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Nana sure dont know about the leader part but I sure as hell have a lot of questions, pretty sure you can verify that since most of them have been directed to you.
Giggles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
08 October, 11:20
Are medbeds real and when will they be able to be used to help people?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
08 October, 11:19
I ask Them Everyday!!!
and HE answers...
GOD BLESS YOU DOQ!!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 October, 07:40
Doq, I'm not called to be a leader...

His Word made it clear...

I am to be a follower of Christ...

Him and God are my leaders...

are you off your meds or not you???

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 October, 01:56
I ask questions all the time but I don't always get an answer. When we were all on Twitter, I'd ask questions when I didn't understand. Too many Anons were smug and wouldn't even answer questions. I guess they liked knowing what was going on but liked it even more when they could keep others of us in the dark. They felt superior - oh, hell, I'll just say it - they were ARROGANT. Having said that, I have a question and statement to make that correlate:

Want to be a good leader?
Answer honest questions knowing there was a time when YOU didn't know, either.

Instead of saying, "Do your own research", GIVE THEM A LINK AS A STARTING POINT. They may not know where to start! Point them in the right direction. Be gracious and humble.

This is not directed at you, Doq. One person I am thinking of is quite a figure amongst Anons but I stopped following her when she consistently ignored people's questions. Sometimes I was the one who had to answer a question someone had asked her.

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
08 October, 11:40
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Amen ♥️

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
08 October, 01:53
1.Blackrock, vanguard. how do we best start dismantling.
2. Hospitals commitung murder... need a direction to start removing them.
3. point posted earlier ( they try to sue gun makers) How do we take syringe companies, vaccine vial companies, trucking companies for transporting it, and buildings that are leased to set up the jab clinics to court?

If we can get a legal document that can be duplicated, these can literally flood the companies. 1

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
08 October, 01:31
who/what companies are out there starting to solve peoples energy needs? anybody moving towards self-sufficiency of free energy yet? who are the first movers or those not having to hide now?

so...was that advice for just us to ask questions or for us to bombard you with questions? either way, nice idea!!!

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
08 October, 01:25
👇

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
08 October, 01:23
Why is our military veing vaxxed?

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
08 October, 01:20
Love this, simple but direct to the point.

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
08 October, 01:27
In response Christopher 5:5 to his Publication