Andy Tomo @Truthseeker1001
PLEASE WATCH BOTH VIDEOS‼️

One is from an Irish hospital engineer that is warning us of something he has unvovered through his own research. The other is from the director of the WHO. It will all make sense when you watch both.

Please share this post so people are prewarned of their plans and we can stop them and protect ourselves and our loved ones. Knowledge is power. Don’t be fearful, be empowered to act.

SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️
05:18 AM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker1001 in this post can reply
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
10 February, 05:12
In response Andy Tomo to his Publication
thanks for posting i have shared

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 October, 09:49
Pretty scary stuff. No for us that made the decision to not get the jab, but for family and friends that will panic, run and and get the Marburg jab, totally unaware that it contains Ricin. This is the part of the plan I don't understand. Why allow these murderers to commit more crimes when we have proof of the genocide they've already committed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 October, 11:07
Here is the second video

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Ty for posting these Patriot!!!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
08 October, 06:23
I only see one video from the Irish engineer.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
08 October, 08:30
In response janice marie to her Publication
It's a separate post. Go to his timeline.