True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
Only time I've ever worn a mask is on a plane. Hat down, nose free. Flown 17 times since this BS started.
01:30 AM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by KBKRAKEN in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
08 October, 01:49
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I did it for the elderly, but then no elderly was out anymore. They all been scared and or forced to stay inside. Then I took it off for the elderly to lead by example. It's the only way, PARASITES ARE [THEM] and no mask will help the elderly there. PRAY outload so [They] can hear it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 October, 01:36
In response True Patriot to his Publication
The doctor that told me to say I am not able to wear a mask (and no one can ask why) just enacted a mask mandate for his office. 19 months into this plandemic.

I refused to comply and I wasn't allowed entry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
08 October, 01:46
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
08 October, 01:48
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
MK ULTRA idiots. Insane!