Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Met with my school superintendent today. We both have 6th grades daughters. New guy. I was tough about masks, the school board knows , I have called them child abusers and sociopaths for believing a mask stops a virus.

We discussed CRT, masks and the talked protocols that the NYS health department dumps on them every week.

They of course offer lots of money for compliance with their wasteful nonsensical rules and how the money must be spent.

None of it makes any sense

I came away feeling what I already knew

The Public school system (and I live in a good school system ) is totally broken, the CDC and health departments now run the education system in NY.

This is a TRAVESTY
06:32 PM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 October, 06:50
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
every school system in the US is offered federal monies to keep the kids in masks and more incentive monies for certain % of vaxxed kids. this information is on your state website under. ovid funding. Massachusetts gets 88million for every child in the state. every city gets a %age

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
07 October, 06:47
Your children will learn way more out of that matrix than to submit to it any longer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena Charboneau @Rena
07 October, 06:43
i am in upstate NY. Talked my son into letting me homeschool my grandaughter when covid started in March of 2020. The beat thing we couldve done for her. she is thriving and learning instead of being left befind. There is always that ootion for parants to himeschool. of course it helps when family pull together the homeschool. My daughter is going to let me homeschool her 2 boys too. started 1 in Pre-k this yr.

07 October, 06:46
In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication
Thats great Rena, mine is such a social butterfly it is not healthy for her to be home . She loves school, we have great teachers who love the children. Its a tough situation .

Rena Charboneau @Rena
i am in upstate NY. Talked my son into letting me homeschool my grandaughter when covid started in March of 2020. The beat thing we couldve done for her. she is thriving and learning instead of being left befind. There is always that ootion for parants to himeschool. of course it helps when family pull together the homeschool. My daughter is going to let me homeschool her 2 boys too. started 1 in Pre-k this yr.

Rena Charboneau @Rena

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 October, 06:39
I guess this is just another reason we were told "Come out from among them and be ye separate."
Wickedness everywhere 😞

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

07 October, 06:38
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Thanks Kathy, most find it annoying. lol..I wanted him to listen so I agreed a lot, showed lots of empathy for his situation and still gave my opinion. I'm never giving up . Asked him so when does this end , after they run out of made uo variant names ? 10 years ? 5 years ? he looked at me like a light when on lol