Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
11 October, 12:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
And my 50th birthday! 6.5.19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edye Judd @Jelly
08 October, 02:28
Boss

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
08 October, 10:58
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am,
Stuck in the middle with you,

Edye Judd @Jelly
08 October, 02:32
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication
Thats good real good and its looking REAL.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 October, 03:02
The day where the united states break away from the monarchy of england ??

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
08 October, 01:32
Isn't that the same face the pope had !!! LOL !

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 October, 05:29
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
I think it is.... 😆😂

Mary Lennox @Veritable
07 October, 11:48
🤣

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 October, 08:24
6.5.19 = 75th anniversary of D-Day

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 October, 08:37
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hoping someone would notice :)

connie wright @cowri
07 October, 07:34
She gone...is she a she or is she a he? My gut has always said she is a he...I trust my gut...we will find out

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
07 October, 06:14
Anyone who didn’t wake up at the moment our President walked in front of the Queen is probably still asleep! ❤️❤️👏👏🇺🇸🇺🇸 I loved this moment!!!

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 October, 09:39
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
people were saying didn't think that meant anything big; just because he walked in front of her

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 October, 05:50
2 pics. 😂😂😂

2ne FruAa @FruAa
07 October, 05:59
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
she MUST be allowed to go on embers coal forever