Silver Cat @silvercat
06 October, 10:42
From a friend: The death shot contains the most harmful toxic elements known to man. Extreme chemicals, carcinogens, toxins and genotoxins like Graphene Oxide highly conductive and highly reactive to magnetic fields EMFS Nano metal PEG (Polyethylene glycol) and ethylene are alcohol.

In the Covid Vaccine we have other biological and synthetic LIFE forms and parasites. This nasty parasite (Trypanosoma cruzi) alone is known infect your cells and it will continue to replicate throughout your body destroying every cell in the process, causing death.

It is NOT a vaccine.. It is NANOtechnology and gene manipulation / therapy..

Here is an image of a biological life found in the Pfizer vaccine..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 October, 03:27
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Wonder when someone is going to ask the OBVIOUS question?: Is the COVID jab the only vaccine in which they've placed this biological life form??? The only reason we know about this biological lifeform is because it's killed and sickened so many people, so really smart people took blood samples and found a little creature with 8 arms destroying it's host. How many of these same really smart people have taken blood test of just ordinary vaccinated people just to see what was in their blood??? It begs the question, why are we still vaccinating children after it's proven that Big Pharma will go to any lengths to destroy humanity. Still trust your doctor to "safely" administer vaccines to your child???? I wouldn't.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
Right and look at what they named them👇
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

04:39 PM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 October, 06:21
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Heard tell that many new streetlights are being put up in various cities; blacklights.

07 October, 06:18
Is this what's in all the Hollywood elite? This lifeform??? What about the "black eye" club? What about the people that just go off the deep end for no reason??? I maintain these shapeshifting lifeforms that exist among us and can appear in human for at will, are replicating themselves. I dunno but I would HALT all childhood vaccines immediately.

07 October, 06:11
I'm just sssooooooo very, very grateful my parents forbade vaccines for their children. They both had just a 6th grade education but they knew enough to know our immune systems would take of us. And they did.

07 October, 06:05
If that doesn't scare the bejeebies outta people, I can't imagine what it would take.