Silver Cat @silvercat
From a friend: The death shot contains the most harmful toxic elements known to man. Extreme chemicals, carcinogens, toxins and genotoxins like Graphene Oxide highly conductive and highly reactive to magnetic fields EMFS Nano metal PEG (Polyethylene glycol) and ethylene are alcohol.

In the Covid Vaccine we have other biological and synthetic LIFE forms and parasites. This nasty parasite (Trypanosoma cruzi) alone is known infect your cells and it will continue to replicate throughout your body destroying every cell in the process, causing death.

It is NOT a vaccine.. It is NANOtechnology and gene manipulation / therapy..

Here is an image of a biological life found in the Pfizer vaccine..
10:42 PM - Oct 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 March, 11:51
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
It's good to be a Pureblood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 March, 04:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That Pureblood song is my phone ringtone 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 March, 04:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That Pureblood song is my phone ringtone 😁

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 October, 03:39
Need a good dose of Copper?

How to make a vessel immortal for a Demon?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 October, 03:30
why all the anti parasitics seem to work-- (ivermectin/hcq) also this particular parasite causes chagas/river blindness and Suramin is antidote (Dr Judy) --and ofcourse Suramin (100 year old bayer drug)is not available anywhere ......a dr did a study a few years back in autistic boys and they improved amazingly with a tiny dose Injected of suramin ....but ofcourse its nowhere to be found ....and prmised more trials etc etc ......because they soooo worried about our kids safety 😡😡.I looked because my child is autistic and i have been searching for years .....
anyway......just wanted to throw that in....its all connected ....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 October, 05:07
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Dr Z has included Quercetin 500-1000mg with uptake in Vitamin C (1000 mg) daily as HCQ/Ivermectin replacement option. That makes it OTC.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
07 October, 05:17
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 October, 03:27
Wonder when someone is going to ask the OBVIOUS question?: Is the COVID jab the only vaccine in which they've placed this biological life form??? The only reason we know about this biological lifeform is because it's killed and sickened so many people, so really smart people took blood samples and found a little creature with 8 arms destroying it's host. How many of these same really smart people have taken blood test of just ordinary vaccinated people just to see what was in their blood??? It begs the question, why are we still vaccinating children after it's proven that Big Pharma will go to any lengths to destroy humanity. Still trust your doctor to "safely" administer vaccines to your child???? I wouldn't.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 October, 04:39
In response Made In America to her Publication
Right and look at what they named them👇
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
07 October, 10:04
Parasites, Snake venom, graphene oxide, drainage cleaner ingredients - you name it - they threw it in there in their last-ditch attempt to take out as many of Us as possible with Satan and the rest of the Bloodline of Cain removed - in a desperate attempt to claim as many of us as they could - like the 11/11/1918 when over 28 thousand People were killed after WW1 was declared over...
There is nothing new in evil.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 October, 03:33
In response Grant Wilson to his Publication
I don't think it's a last ditch effort. We have NO idea what's been put in ANY vaccine. The whole vaccine program was based on fraud from inception. The polio shot did not eradicate polio. They lied to everyone. To cover their lie, they just renamed polio and gave the disease other names so people could take MORE vaccines and Big Pharma could sell more medicines. It worked really well. Doctors became rich, Big Pharma propped up the AMA, ADA and the truth about it all be damned.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
07 October, 04:50
Insult to INJURY.
AND WHO is going to HALT the "KISS of DEATH"?
WHEN?
SCOTUS has reported RULED...
and yet....
(O-bla-dee, O-blah-dah, "life" goes ON...?)
REALLY!

I have INCREDIBLY slow reaction time (neurological), but as a result,
I'm good @ sizing ⬆️ situations,
smelling danger (like "Smokey the Bear"),
know dozens of stain removal laundry tips,
can't be cocky wrt "Master of my fate", etc.

I've LEARNED to be contemplative: to accept
the intricacy of living systems,
even tho our culture pampers, rather than "trains⬆️" our child-like inclinations that bad things get "FIXED!" instantly,
like the Queen of ❤️s,
who became over-reliant on the command,
"OFF w/HIS HEAD!".
SHE felt better, but not much governance really improved.
Its a victory when we realize its GOD who loves everyone victimized,
& that we can refrain from the snares & depths of despair intended, by taking "every thought captive ( HATEFUL ones, especially) to Christ".*
*2 Cor.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 October, 02:16
Dear God...😮😢😠

Silver Cat @silvercat
07 October, 02:18
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
It is horrible.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
07 October, 02:11
The evil in it‘s pure satanic 3D 🤢🤮

Silver Cat @silvercat
07 October, 02:41
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Yes. It is horrible.