Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 October, 06:58
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
As a recently retired RN after 50 years, I applaud this nurse. As nurses we take an oath to DO NO HARM. Any healthcare workers who do not advocate for patient rights should have licenses revoked immediately. We are to PROTECT AND ADVOCATE for our patients. It is appalling what is happening in our medical communities.. It MUST be stopped. STAND UP and PROTECT THE PATIENTS under your care!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 October, 09:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Well Thank you for your decades of taking care of people. You worked a lot of yrs. I hope & pray more & more like her stand up & speak out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
07 October, 06:52
There was a posted video not to long ago about something similar (wondering if it is her) and they came in found the older woman and forced vaxxed her as she screamed she didn't want it.
Within 1 minute she literally dropped dead. The SOB's drug her body down the hall to where I don't know. Her daughter stood there screaming hysterical. Watching it really upset me to the core. So much so had it been me, I would have memorized all faces involved and would have returned not even giving each one a chance to look up and removed them permanently from this earth. Eye for an eye.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
07 October, 09:48
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
There are so e horrible stories being told. It really breaks my heart.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
07 October, 06:44
Nazi's: forged injections is a crime against humanity cause they know these vaxxes are deadly.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
07 October, 04:29
Good on her for standing up!