Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 October, 09:25
Not saying this is the ending story but it would sure be SPICY AF!

- Trump is first arrest
- Shocks the world
- Crimes against humanity for pushing vaccine
- Court hearings
- Discovery
- Evidence Fauci labeled HCQ a vaccine in 2005
- Trump was referring to HCQ entire time
- Project warpspeed developed HCQ vax
- [They] removed a lot of Trumps vax and swapped it with their own as they knew it was HCQ
- Trump acquitted
- Big Pharma destroyed forever
- MSM destroyed forever
- Trump back in office
- DECLAS
- Game Ova!

Please God make this come true. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
Doc your nuts reason why I say it… when he was president he was investigated for almost 2 years remember Robert Mueller and his 18 angry Democrat lawyers? they didn’t find nothing then… this won’t happen? Americans like myself that love Donald Trump will not take this….. please elaborate how wrong I am…. you say this because you want attention…🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 my thought on the first arrest will be Obama or Facci or William Floyd
07:20 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
07 October, 11:51
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
Some sources say the first arrest will be Podesta.
However, only those who are awake and researching are aware of the evil Podesta.

Your options caused me to think that many sleepers would be shocked if the first arrest is George Floyd. That would be grand!

However, it seems it must shock the whole planet so would think it would more likely to be the Pope, or better yet, all 3 Popes!

Catholicism has, (with evil and force) permeated almost every country on earth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
07 October, 03:56
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
George i said William my bad the Pope would be huge and biblical… Podesta not so much..Very Evil though