Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Not saying this is the ending story but it would sure be SPICY AF!

- Trump is first arrest
- Shocks the world
- Crimes against humanity for pushing vaccine
- Court hearings
- Discovery
- Evidence Fauci labeled HCQ a vaccine in 2005
- Trump was referring to HCQ entire time
- Project warpspeed developed HCQ vax
- [They] removed a lot of Trumps vax and swapped it with their own as they knew it was HCQ
- Trump acquitted
- Big Pharma destroyed forever
- MSM destroyed forever
- Trump back in office
- DECLAS
- Game Ova!

Please God make this come true. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
09:25 PM - Oct 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
WWG1WGA GodWins @coinqidence
09 October, 11:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
08 October, 08:30
That would be spicy. It sounds super lengthy though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
07 October, 09:42
Omg could you imagine the looney left and the sheep if Trump was the 1st arrest?!?! Its bad enough he’s still orange man bad. This is only going to make matters worse! The show needs to pick up speed soon so the credits roll.

Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
07 October, 06:06
I pray he is not arrested or fake assassinated, I believe the world would erupt into further deadly chaos. I do like the idea of him referring to the vaccine as hydroxychloroquine and Pfizer does make it ("I took the Pfizer")

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
07 October, 03:46
Illogical - lots of name calling now ... what gives?

"Will the real DoQ please stand up?"

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
07 October, 10:15
No, please no.
That scenario would take years to play out.
Many of the evil elites are old as hell already. They'd be dead before we ever saw them get justice. No.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
07 October, 10:09
Great as a movie scene, Doq, but nonsensical when you consider that a move like this would cause this country to explode into violence. It would be the very thing The Plan has strove so hard to avoid all along.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
07 October, 09:38
The "gut punch".

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 October, 09:21
and so it is

Patty Malek @patty888
07 October, 08:47
We are way past that....it is time now to release holy hell on them....

2ne FruAa @FruAa
07 October, 07:57
πŸ€” is the something about this?

πŸ›Žhttps://newsvoice.se/wp-co...

Cathy Ross @CathyR
07 October, 07:43
And Doq... the icing on the cake... when all this plays out, and he comes back... he is the wealthiest man on Forbes list because what if he transferred his wealth to the QFS before their dumb report came out and everyone on the list will lose their wealth due to nefarious gain. Then once again.. guess who gets the last laugh?? He's always one step ahead... LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! It's fun to speculate :)

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
07 October, 07:20
Doc your nuts reason why I say it… when he was president he was investigated for almost 2 years remember Robert Mueller and his 18 angry Democrat lawyers? they didn’t find nothing then… this won’t happen? Americans like myself that love Donald Trump will not take this….. please elaborate how wrong I am…. you say this because you want attentionβ€¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ my thought on the first arrest will be Obama or Facci or William Floyd

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
07 October, 11:51
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
Some sources say the first arrest will be Podesta.
However, only those who are awake and researching are aware of the evil Podesta.

Your options caused me to think that many sleepers would be shocked if the first arrest is George Floyd. That would be grand!

However, it seems it must shock the whole planet so would think it would more likely to be the Pope, or better yet, all 3 Popes!

Catholicism has, (with evil and force) permeated almost every country on earth.

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 October, 06:32
Very Interdasting Fren, Kek. I don't know the answer, to who this first arrest would be. But I do know, a lot of World Patriots are waiting, for the Habbening..BeBest MakeEarthGreatAgain. BeBlessed NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
07 October, 05:40
If President Trump were to be arrested it would serve as fodder for those cackling liberals to chortle and boast about President Trump's unworthiness all the more in front of us, the Patriots.
There would be no end to their noses in the air touting their superiority and disgusting put-downs about President Trump.
It would make our Patriots' blood boil ...'til it came out of our ears and ..." whatevers" (ha, Trump's words about Meghan Kelly-but he laughingly said that because she was false flag actor Nicole Simpson- but I digress lol).)
Frankly, it would be "War!" between Liberals and Patriots. The final straw to tolerating the ignorant sheeple. Our pitchforks would be drawn !
Please tell us that Trump will endure no more slings and arrows from those disgusting creeps who have been dominanting us with their New World Order crapola.
Say it ain't so !

Tracey Weller @Tweller
07 October, 05:48
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I agree, that would be a crappy ending, and besides....Trump always said, that we will love the way this movie ends, fast and swift!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
07 October, 05:49
In response Save the Children to her Publication
DOQ IS A SHILL, NOT THE REAL DOQ FROM TWITTER, WAKE UP PEEPS , SHILLY SHILL SHILLIN POS .

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
07 October, 05:23
No way it’s Obama …that would shock the world…the vax was switched already to Trump formula…we’re getting a lot of fake news from both sides now…

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 October, 04:59
πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏ

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
07 October, 04:36
πŸ€”It could be the only way to present his evidence...a line on my Gematria numbers says ``Melania will be President for one year``...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
07 October, 04:30
we patriots don't need another gut punch. The people still asleep do. The people who still believe Obama took care of this country, that Hillary. would have been better than Trump and that fauci gives a damn about their health need a major gut punch

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 October, 03:49
If Trump is the first arrest I donΒ΄t want to be i the US at that time. And itΒ΄s somebody from Europe who is telling you that. God bless the US.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
07 October, 03:40
DonΒ΄t make sense to me. Why Trump and not Biden ?? HeΒ΄s pushing (and makes the vaccine mandatory) too . Remember if someone gets arrested and is innocent , he wonΒ΄t never be 100% free/innocent to the peoples eyes when he gets release. There is ALWAYS be a doubt in peoples eyes. We have seen it many times before.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 October, 03:09
i love President Trump and dont want him to have to suffer…he and his family have been through enough for 10 lifetimes

Troy Halter @VonHalter
07 October, 03:00
Q528

YOU and YOUR FAMILIES are SAFE.
PROMISE

Troy Halter @VonHalter
07 October, 02:46
white hats in control
scare event necessary

memes matter @NoComment
07 October, 02:45
We all know The TRUMP is BQSS of the court process. HE WON OVA THE ROCKEFELLASπŸŽ―πŸ•ŠπŸ€²πŸΏπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 October, 02:29
I think it's a great plan, except #1 I think arresting President trump will cause irreparable harm. I think it will be a disaster we are not prepared for. And on top of that, he doesn't deserve that type of treatment. He has done enough for America and the World.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
07 October, 12:44
πŸ€” that would be interesting.

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
06 October, 11:37