Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
08 October, 06:47
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
oh idk seems one must think for themselves in order to wake up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Go All @5_5weseeyou
08 October, 06:54
In response michael griggs to his Publication
i concur.. They never "get it" by being fed facts.. have to find the facts themselves. Can lead a horse to water......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
08 October, 12:28
I was on a Teams conf call today and a coworker who is NOT redpilled spent time trying to talk ME out of it! I was quiet and let her talk... at the end of her explaining to me why she isn't getting, I hit her with some really good fodder. She was floored, hadn't heard of the Veritas videos (I sent of course)... and fwd a bunch of things to her that had her mind blown. it was 10 kinds of awesome.

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 October, 07:55

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 October, 06:35
Walgreens Board of Directors need to go to GITMO! ⚔️😤⚔️

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 November, 02:50
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
👿👿👿👿👿👿

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 November, 03:13
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM from the cashier/intake to the CEOs.

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 October, 02:31
And this is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
Eph 5:14
🙌🙌