Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 October, 01:43
We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Satan is everywhere and some people still can't see him. There is mass deception everywhere. Research everyone and question everything. We have been played on many levels. I am a truther and I want the truth no matter what it is. You can't call yourself a truther if you only want the truth when it fits your narrative. I don't believe the same things that I did when I got banned from Twitter and joined this site in January. I don't believe any politician is fighting for us. Escape the Democrat versus Democrat matrix. They are both on the same team. Pray to God to save us from the Agenda 21/Agenda 30 vaccine genocide.

With that said, do you know what MAGA means? Yes, it can mean Make America Great again. Do you know what it also means? MAGA is the highest degree in the Church of Satan. If you don't believe me, go to the website: https://www.churchofsatan....

(2 pictures. Picture #2 is from the website)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Twitmo4life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Raymond ......., click on at the bottom under it