Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
We are in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Satan is everywhere and some people still can't see him. There is mass deception everywhere. Research everyone and question everything. We have been played on many levels. I am a truther and I want the truth no matter what it is. You can't call yourself a truther if you only want the truth when it fits your narrative. I don't believe the same things that I did when I got banned from Twitter and joined this site in January. I don't believe any politician is fighting for us. Escape the Democrat versus Democrat matrix. They are both on the same team. Pray to God to save us from the Agenda 21/Agenda 30 vaccine genocide.

With that said, do you know what MAGA means? Yes, it can mean Make America Great again. Do you know what it also means? MAGA is the highest degree in the Church of Satan. If you don't believe me, go to the website: https://www.churchofsatan....

(2 pictures. Picture #2 is from the website)
01:43 PM - Oct 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 August, 02:49
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Trump also enjoys trolling the left

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 October, 03:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
07 October, 03:22
it is also dark magician of black sun coven, the one that has given the position of black sun king of north america to trump

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 October, 04:12
Until the earth is being pummeled by meteors, we are not far enough into the book of Revelation to concern ourselves.

Until some evil asshole emerges and seats himself in the TEMPLE, declaring himself to be God, we are not far enough into the book of Revelation to concern ourselves. The popes ATTEMPTED to take Jerusalem for this purpose BUT THEY FAILED.

Until the Third Temple is built in Jerusalem, we are not far enough into the book of Revelation to concern ourselves.

I suppose you believe in "the rapture of the church"? That is a false doctrine taught by Paul, the false apostle, who has DECEIVED MANY.

So what do we concern ourselves with right now? WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. Combat the evil in front of you; the MSM lies for one. Expose the lies as you are able.

As for MAGA, it is short for Make America Great Again. It was replaced by KAG - Keep America Great. Now it is MAGAA.

But, hey, the Church has convinced you that "three" (seriously?) WISE men were "mag

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
06 October, 03:29

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 October, 03:07
Similar Words
veneficus adjective, noun
rare
wizard, sorcerer, poisoner, poisonous, magical
Don't like 3rd and 4th

06 October, 02:59
as a boys' name is of Latin origin, and the meaning of Magus is "sorceror". The root of the word "magic". The three wise men, or kings, who visited the baby Jesus, are supposedly from a tribe of priests from ancient Iran, who were thought to have power of demons.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 October, 03:58
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
1. The word "Magi" appears NOWHERE in the KJV, which is the only English bible FORMALLY translated. "Magi" only appears in the corrupt bible versions, all of which were DYNAMICALLY translated.

2. The bible NEVER tells how many wise men from the east came to visit Yahshua when he was a YOUNG CHILD. He was NOT a baby when they came. He was a toddler. Thus, Herod's decree that all male Hebrew children 2 YEARS AND YOUNGER be slain.

3. The "three wise men" or "three magi" is an erroneous Church tradition (as are Christmas, Easter, etc.). It is doubtful that a small group of three men could cause such alarm in Herod. He could easily write them off as wackjobs. There may have been 50-100 or more wise and learned men who came; a much larger delegation. This is a more likely scenario to cause Herod to feel so threatened and to react so violently.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 October, 02:44
I Trust God and His Son and their plan, not man.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
06 October, 02:47
Make Earth Great Again. Put on the full armor of GOD NCSWIC TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA

Charissma _15 @Riley
06 October, 02:37
I've read it also means witch - sorceress - magician.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 October, 02:29
So Trump is gonna put himself and his family through this shit for what? To flip on the American people?

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 October, 02:27
was this published before or After the slogan was created???

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 October, 02:23
I will never, not for one second, believe Trump has anything to do with the Church of Satan... if that is what you are implying

06 October, 02:13
Wow!!! Symbols will be their downfall?? hopefully..... 107 always said we will use their symbols and dates against them. Is this Trump using their symbols/words against them. I pray this is true. This is scary🙏🙏🙏🙏

06 October, 02:14
To Drive them higher up the wall and make them hate him even more

06 October, 02:27
exactly what i was thinking...hijack their symbolism just like they did to us...

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 October, 02:12
My one main problem with everything Q/Plan/Whitehat/Trump
is with their statements of "we have it all-caught them all-know
their playbook-Pain coming-etc" at the same time having our
nations children being mentally spiritually physically forever
affected/damaged--verified and all know it..the kids are sitting
under commie/luciferians/pedos with no help no arrests no end
thanks to those who claim to be in control... Boom ?? Huh ??

06 October, 02:25
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
well actually ...there have been quite a few arrests in the last 5 years , and CEO resignations, continuing through to today. Quite a few lately. They're not always famous ppl with names we readily know.
i think this is Trump turning their symbolism right back on them

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 October, 02:38
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
It has always been our own responsibility to stand up for truth where we are able. Parents can remove their children from the poisonous schools, television, movies, video games, merchendise, theme parks. People can refuse the jabs and tests, lose their jobs, find a way around it. It takes a lot of effort to do our part, change our lives. But that’s what needs to be done to push back and show we are indeed against tyranny. Q and Trump need each of us to fight in our own sphere to have a mandate to take it all down without starting a kinetic civil war.

Jenergetic Patriot @Jucifr00t
06 October, 01:57

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
06 October, 01:48
this video is from a friend of mine..He was the biggest Trump supporter around...He is also a pastor and a great man of God... I don't know if this is the truth or not....But TRUST NO MAN...ONLY GOD!!!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Is Trump the Antichrist? - YouTube

Could Donald J Trump be the great betrayer? What does the Bible say about the Antichrist? Learn what God has revealed to Capt. Dale Black.Capt. Dale is the a...

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
06 October, 02:00
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
funny thing is Trump, Gates, and Obama in different ways fit the description. who knows 🤷‍♀️ we will find out one day.