Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

English Viking @Artist_
05 October, 07:57
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
By whom? cause we have been led to believe the bigger bad guys are no more! allegedly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 October, 06:09
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Marburg Virus is EXACTLY what the symptoms are for the vaxxed and their breakthrough infections as well as symptoms they get the moment they get vaxxed. The medical profession is trying to cover up what we knew was coming. We were told MASSIVE deaths due to the vaxx as soon as flu season begins. Well guess what it's here now and we had better harden our sensitivities because we may be called upon by local authorities to assist in disposal of corpses.

Personally 2 of my neighbors are reporting that loved ones are in the hospital because they can't figure out what is wrong with them. I ask each 1 question: Did they take the vaxx? Well yes is the answer. I simply look at them and shake my head and walk away as I have already discussed this long before any of them took the vaxx. Shared the intel as well, with printed material, videos and pictures. I have no empathy for stupid as I gave them the DAMN information and they still got the fucking vaxx. I guess you just can't fix stupi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 October, 06:59
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Nope you can't. I'm done feeling sorry for those losers. Let the jab do it's stuff and thin the stupid herd.

Thunderseven79 @Thunderseven79
05 October, 07:52
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
They even reference Marburg in their 2007 Patent for Coronavirus, which was originally filed back in April 2001.

https://patft.uspto.gov/ne...