Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
Marburg Virus is EXACTLY what the symptoms are for the vaxxed and their breakthrough infections as well as symptoms they get the moment they get vaxxed. The medical profession is trying to cover up what we knew was coming. We were told MASSIVE deaths due to the vaxx as soon as flu season begins. Well guess what it's here now and we had better harden our sensitivities because we may be called upon by local authorities to assist in disposal of corpses.

Personally 2 of my neighbors are reporting that loved ones are in the hospital because they can't figure out what is wrong with them. I ask each 1 question: Did they take the vaxx? Well yes is the answer. I simply look at them and shake my head and walk away as I have already discussed this long before any of them took the vaxx. Shared the intel as well, with printed material, videos and pictures. I have no empathy for stupid as I gave them the DAMN information and they still got the fucking vaxx. I guess you just can't fix stupi
06:09 PM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
Thunderseven79 @Thunderseven79
05 October, 07:52
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
They even reference Marburg in their 2007 Patent for Coronavirus, which was originally filed back in April 2001.

https://patft.uspto.gov/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 October, 06:59
Nope you can't. I'm done feeling sorry for those losers. Let the jab do it's stuff and thin the stupid herd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Brim @Jewelz17
05 October, 06:39
It can make you mad as hell...But pray them all Honey...Pray for them

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 October, 07:11
In response Julie Brim to his Publication
My cousin is vaxxed. We Skype every week. Last week she told me that one day she woke up to her foot being swollen to twice its size with no reasonable explanation as to why. It went away in a couple days. Then the next week, the same thing happened to the other foot. She hadn't done anything out of her typical routine or stepped on anything. She is getting on a plane at the end of the month to Hawaii to vacation with her parents. I hope she doesn't have a blood clot event while she's in the air. Part of me wants to scream I told you so! at her. And the other part of me is scared for her and what may come.
In related news, my mom lost a friend to the vax last week. He was healthy, active, abd then all of a sudden, he posts on Facebook that it will be his last post and he is going into hospice. Less than 24 hours after he is admitted, he's dead. He got the jab about 6 months ago.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
05 October, 06:09
Can't fix stupid.