Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 October, 07:41
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
So evil, if someone is on the list, they simply will not be able to process with blood filtration of the kidneys what is in the jab, let alone the clotting. We need to become free of any "need" for the beast system and their pharmakia socery. No matter if you need a transplant or feel healthy, start doing this regular kidney cleanse. Get fresh organic Parsley, a bunch, and simmer it for a few hours in a gallon of water. Enjoy the first one warm, refrigerate, and drink 8 oz first thing every morning until it's gone. Do this Kidney cleanse, twice a year if healthy, quarterly if not so hot, and regularly if your kidneys are struggling. Distilled water will help dissolve stones. People literally take in too many rock minerals. Get your water from fruits and plants as much as possible and make sure your mineral supplements come from plants, not rocks. Uvi Ursa tea is good for Kidneys as is Chanca Piedra Extract or Marshmallow root for both gall stones and kidney stones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
05 October, 07:37
I just sent an email to Katherine and it went through....
SUBJECT: MURDERER

Make your voices heard, Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 October, 06:07
"now"..... [they] have been murdering "deplorables and worthless eaters" for centuries. Only now it's Out of Shadows and in the bright light of public awareness. Well, for those with eyes to see anyway.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 October, 05:49
If this person does get the vax, my guess is it would knock them off the transplant list due to the micro blood clots it causes and the adverse effects it produces to the immune system. So this person would lose either way. Better to stay unvaxed and see a lawyer. A person needing a transplant would be a person who is already very ill, so getting an EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION would be very unwise and could be deadly. As a nurse I am appalled at the dysfunctional and uncaring mentallity of the medical community, who disregard the suffering of people like a person awaiting a transplant.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 October, 04:35
Ill start the big pot of boiling water a mincing the carrots,onions herbs and spice by hand. Cause their about to get cooked . And i not the kinda of guy to see agood meal go to waste.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 October, 04:49
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
GIF reminds me of @time4u2know

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 October, 03:45
Time for some letters, anons.

They are using CYA tactics all over the world. And this proof will send her to a tribunal for crimes against humanity.

Make her famous.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 October, 03:21
She signed her own death warrant!!! That'll come back to haunt her.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 October, 03:17
SEEMS KATIE'S MAILBOX IS FULL. I couldn't even get anyone in the hospital to discuss this with me on the phone.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
05 October, 03:10
Of Course they want to Murder the remaining obstacle to a NWO Nazi Cult?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...