Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦This is YUGE CANADA!!! WORLD!!!🌎🌎🌎WATCH & SHARE WIDELY!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

The President of the WORLD DOCTOR's Association announces COVID is a seasonal infection and all of the LOCKDOWNS and Masks and Vaccines are OVER!!! (and MORE...)

Canadian Politicians are in BIG Trouble!!! πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©"

From Vault Constitutional Awakening
https://t.me/constitutiona...
08:36 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Neanderthal S27 @s27
08 October, 02:01
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
06 October, 02:01
This is old. As u can plainly surmise, nothing has changed for Canada.
Might be a good idea to take down misinformation pertaining to lockdowns being over. It confuses people.
I realize u were just excited and it would be great if it were true.
Blessings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
05 October, 10:22
This video is at least 6 months old , Quebec gov was brought to court by the Foundation and they have lost. President Trump fight with justice and have difficulty to win and he is the President of United States. As he say many times, the only way is Military

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
06 October, 01:51
In response Jolimain ... to her Publication
I just found it and it's 10 month old. I agree the military is the only way.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 October, 08:42
One has to wonder why they waited this long...

In Feb 2021, my dr said 'Here is vit D, Zinc... for this 'covid season'" yes you could hear the quotes... he never had masks in his office, for himself, staff or patients.