Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 03:47
I am gonna put my number up later for two seconds about, if you want it grab it, because in case the whole net gets dark, you can message me if you want. LOVE all of ya'll and GOD BLESS AMERICA. You know how bout inbox me if you want it. lol Ain't hitting on NOBODY this is for patriot stuff, lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
05 October, 08:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I've given mine out and the people who have it, we text every morning to say good morning to one another. We also text each other during the day just to make sure everything is ok.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 08:33
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
That is awesome!!!

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
I haven't had any problems with people calling or texting me with dumb shit either. 🤞
08:36 AM - Oct 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
05 October, 08:40
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂That is always good. Love that.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
05 October, 08:43
Mine is...216-396-8553. Text me anytime.