Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 October, 02:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
Nothing to do with white hats ( black sun operatives) or donnie black sun king of north america
it is all about Kim Goguen and Life force Enforcement teams cleaning up remnants of Microsoft Azure and ARCHON as well as cabal starlink internet that tried to get on (again)
disinfection of whole system started by Kim Goguen few weeks ago
04:02 PM - Oct 04, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 October, 04:09
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I have no idea what you just said, I don’t really know anything about what you just said so maybe you could fill me in as to what you’re talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 04:25
Kim Goguen , Guardian of Global Repository an Interim Head of State ratified by Hall of Records in january 2021 and recgnized by every country in the world has announced publicly war on deep state (cabal) on 18th of january 2021...
Since then she dismantled Global financial system, established Key Integrated Monetary System, destroyed Microsoft Azure ,destroyed ARCHON ,revoked every military in the world and named them terrorist organizations, established Life Force Enforcement as the official military force in every country, ratified by Hall of Records and registered in the National archives in every country. In the last few weeks Kim Goguen and Life force Enforcement have been successfully cleaning up remnants of Microsoft Azure and ARCHON on the internet as well as starlink and multiple attempts to establish cabal's qfs

I have posted about this many times in the past
"white hats" = black sun operatives
trump = black sun king of north america

04 October, 04:26
Visit my profile and check my posts from July 2021 about Microsoft Azure , all explained there
It is too much for me to repost here