Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
04 October, 05:48
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Ty + It Feels GQQD + Ahhh = = = > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
04 October, 04:22
could 10 days dark be SHUTDOWN (FB)? 10/4-10/15 - also the missing calendar days. mirroring back to them what "they" did to Us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
04 October, 04:02
Nothing to do with white hats ( black sun operatives) or donnie black sun king of north america
it is all about Kim Goguen and Life force Enforcement teams cleaning up remnants of Microsoft Azure and ARCHON as well as cabal starlink internet that tried to get on (again)
disinfection of whole system started by Kim Goguen few weeks ago

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
04 October, 04:09
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I have no idea what you just said, I don’t really know anything about what you just said so maybe you could fill me in as to what you’re talking about.

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
04 October, 03:38
interesting

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 October, 03:11
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS