Doq Holliday @doqholliday
People having trouble logging into their bank accounts.

I warned you.
01:20 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
04 October, 02:29
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Have credit union account. Have for years. No issues. Stopped banking in the CB a long time ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 02:01
After having B of A since I was 17, I closed my account over a year ago in anticipation of this...thank God for heads ups!! I use a credit union and no probs so far using my debit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
04 October, 01:36
Wells Fargo is still up.

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 October, 01:34
someone try going to the bank in person like the old days if you cant log in..........a few months ago alot off apps/sites went down at oncei think it was right before lindells cyber audit thing

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 01:26
Mines up.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
04 October, 01:25

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 October, 01:23
Trump had insinuated once... when he was "actively" president... that people should use small banks. I had taken that as a comms and moved mine out of TD Bank. I hope they leave the community banks and credit unions alone... smh

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
04 October, 01:22
Yep, got mine out