Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
31 January, 10:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I hope so. i heard that from John F Kennedy Jrs channel but who knows what's really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sylvr Moon @Sylvrmoon
31 January, 12:52
no

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
30 January, 08:59
Until we all actually know? We don't know.

Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
29 January, 11:43
I think so. And Gen Flynn as Sec of State. JMO.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
01 February, 03:54
In response Kathy Scott to her Publication
I've heard Trump is POTUS, Pompeo is VP, Flynn is Sec. of State, JFK Jr is Sec. of State, Don jr and Invanka have roles too but can't recall. Some of these may or may not be accurate. However, the team certainly is the Freedom Dream Team.

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
29 January, 05:47
Now that there is an abso-freaking-lutely WONDERFUL idea!!

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
29 January, 05:20
I heard that - but not confirmed to me

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
29 January, 04:56
A lot of crazy stuff going around these days. I think it wise to stop with Speculation and wishful thinking as neither can be proved and both only add to the confusion.
We will know more after this weekend.
It was said less yhan 10 know for sure what is really happening and even that is subject to change.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 04:51
Love your 17 time stamp. ❤️❤️❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 04:53
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
IPVP equals 45 and 18 in gematria. Roger that!

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
29 January, 04:41
I expect so...

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Diana Thompson @Diana69t
29 January, 04:29
MICHAEL JACKSON US DEPARTMENT OF ARTS...???

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 04:29
That is what Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward are saying.
I love Pompeo too, but I will have to tell ya that I would prefer Da Boss! YOU know who I am talking about DoQ!
I will not second guess the plan though, it does make sense for Da Boss to reunite the country then take over as President for 8 yrs.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
29 January, 04:28
...why the "?" ?

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
29 January, 03:51
i do believe he is.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 January, 03:50
There are so many twists and turns in this movie, at this point ANYTHING is possible.

IamWhoIam Xxx @Save_the_Children_2
29 January, 03:42
thats what was on telegram

Steph69 @Cheekiegirl_69 @Steph69
29 January, 03:41

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 04:32
In response Steph69 @Cheekiegirl_69 to her Publication
I guess that works for now, but I so far do not understand JR not being VP?

Willow My dogo @Willow5
29 January, 05:04
In response Steph69 @Cheekiegirl_69 to her Publication
I pray this is true! Its like joining the best company on the planet! Americans would finally be winning. I talk to many people working so hard and they can't get ahead. Many are brainwashed by the msm and genuinely believe Biden cares about them. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then, I have the big tech CEO across the street with a BLM sign in the front yard! We need a new media, which are incentivized to report actual news.

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
29 January, 03:26
yes

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
29 January, 03:15
I pray, I pray, I pray he is! Oh how I love that man. 🙏🏼

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
29 January, 03:19
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
I believe there is tremendous meaning behind this photo.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 January, 03:02
I've been staring at this since you posted it, written up about 1600 characters in response, and I have NO IDEA!

Keep falling back to the military in control, and use discernment.

Robin Holmes @Imfreetobme1776
29 January, 02:55
hopefully flynn as vp and pompeo xhief staff need speaker for succession

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
29 January, 02:56
In response Robin Holmes to her Publication
i think jim jordan would make a great speaker

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
29 January, 05:53
In response Robin Holmes to her Publication
heard Flynn couldn't take a role because he might be diplomate to go around and help with Gesara around the globe.

James Anthony @janthony1
29 January, 02:55
I think yes but was it as of Jan 11th or to be on Mar 4th?

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
29 January, 03:31
In response James Anthony to his Publication
Is it following the chinese lunar calendar?Juan always reminds us that there are more than one calendar to follow.

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
29 January, 02:42
off topic: but what happened to Kellyanne Conway?

Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
29 January, 06:18
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
I can't precisely remember, but I did see something recently that was a reliable source which basically listed her as a turncoat ultimately. Maybe it had something to do with her husband? I'll try to follow up and report back

Worried Momma @Fighting4myfamily
29 January, 02:43
Does anyone knownifnthis is a legit telegram group? They are saying some in depth stuff. assassination attempt on VP Pompeo. Arrests of pentagon employees due to attempt. also mentions arrests of ccp ambassador, etc.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
29 January, 05:07
In response Worried Momma to his Publication
patriot streetfighter reporting ccp no longer in control of china. that's one.

Sandy Deeeeeeeee @SandyD
29 January, 05:08
In response Worried Momma to his Publication
The name changed on this one this morning, it used to be JFK jr and according to whomever it is was being sensored, next thing i know the name was changed.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
29 January, 02:37
Yes indeed

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
29 January, 02:30
I was wondering in the line of succession if Grassley is in there somewhere? Pompeo would be great VP

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 02:29

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
29 January, 02:54
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Sounds like a great line up to me. Lets get the party started. 🌎☮️

LQve Trump @LoveTump
29 January, 02:54
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
DREAM TEAM for sure

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
29 January, 02:27
i did see that he is in Florida with Trump. So maybe he is. Or he is continuing as Secretary of State.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
29 January, 02:25

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
29 January, 03:57
In response Field of Light to his Publication
THAT LQQKs LIKE A

HQME RUN

SLAM DUNK

SCQQQQQQQQQRz

Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
29 January, 02:24
i just saw somewhere that he was as well but dismissed it lol