AT&T down
Twitter down
Whatsapp down
12:40 PM - Oct 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 October, 07:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Facebook's infrastructure was down, including Instagram and Whatsapp.

The ripple effect this caused (the net part in internet stands for network, things are connected and can by definition affect each other) made other services inaccessible in some cases, but they weren't down. Routing to them was degraded for a while since all the failing requests to resolve Facebook hosts overloaded DNS servers of ISPs and other providers.

Google wasn't down. AWS wasn't down. Twitter wasn't down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 October, 03:26
Nobody is missing this SH.. ‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 October, 01:30
We still kicking it Patriots 🇺🇸 love you all

PAPA CADDI @RickN
04 October, 01:25
Project Veritas comes out later today too

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 October, 01:24
had some probs with comcast for about 20 mins but seems to be fine now

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
04 October, 01:21
In Europe too.

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
04 October, 01:56
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Sister from the Czech Republic. :)

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 October, 01:21
And I'll be particularly satisfied if and when Facebook gets taken down. I deleted my account (Yes, I know nothing's truly deleted.) after I found out they were selling user data to Cambridge Analytica. However, the aspects of the site that made it feel like middle school and high school revisited were strong factors as well.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 October, 01:12
Hmmm? I wonder if Snowden is working with W Hat's now?

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
04 October, 01:11
I've been trying to kick my Instagram habit, so the outage is a blessing for me!

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 October, 01:11
Telegram is WAY slow and SUPER glitching. Posts are disappearing.
REEEEEeeeeeeRRRRRrrrr

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 October, 01:09
has this picture been recirculating?
any fake MSM picture pushes?

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 01:04
I have followed your posts since before I/we were banned on Twitter... thank you will never be enough to describe the immense feeling of gratitude ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 October, 01:03
I still have most of these....or is this the list of soon to go black?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 October, 01:02
INTERNET BLACKOUT PAINT IT BLACK 🪖🪖🪖🪖🪖💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺🕺💃
🎵🎵🎵🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
04 October, 12:58
so whats coming out that they are trying to stop??

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
04 October, 01:23
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
They don't want anyone who can spin the confessions. plus we are switching internet to StarLink

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
04 October, 12:53
fb down here, .. I'm hearing it is WW not just USA...🤷‍♀️

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
04 October, 12:51

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
04 October, 01:03
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
something is going on telegram just running the same posts from the real Kim Shady my google is acting up so who knows grandkids on on home schooling but they are working teacher had a hard time sending over anything from Google Docs

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
04 October, 12:50
DownDetector shows all these are down!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
04 October, 01:09
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
STill have some of these up....so maybe in some locations only? Definitely no fb or insta here though....

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 October, 08:02
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
DNS resolving was overburdened because billions of devices tried finding facebook servers. These services weren't down, DNS servers were and ALL serves ended up potentially unreachable.

The ones displayed on top are the ones people searched for the most.

Kerstin Hellström @Kerstin
04 October, 12:49
Facebook and Instagram down in Sweden.
Twitter works and my account is open again! everthing is gone, zero everything bu I can use it now.

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 October, 12:50
In response Kerstin Hellström to her Publication
👀

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
04 October, 12:48
verizon is up

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
04 October, 12:47
Still working in UK.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
04 October, 12:46
Amazon website is NOT down.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
04 October, 12:58
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Why the hell do alot of you insist on doing stuff like this? Questioning every little detail and being a pain?
The sites were down. They may not be anymore, but they WERE down.
Just thank people for their information and move along.
Damn

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
04 October, 01:05
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
FYI Amazon rretail is not the same as AWS. AWS is a hosting service for any website that pays for it. So two different things. Just FYI

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 October, 12:45
Spectrum was down this AM for me in Southern Cal

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 October, 12:45
Spectrum was down this AM for me in Southern Cal

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 October, 12:44
FB working kept checking when others posted.
regional maybe?

June Banasik @JuneB
04 October, 12:44
Just facebook down for me now.....Must have something to do with whatever is going on at the Supreme Court. (Nancy Drew on tg said that there were lots of cars at the Supreme Court.)

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
04 October, 12:43
idem en France et en Belgique

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 October, 12:42
Should we get excited yet, Doq? 😉😘

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
04 October, 12:41
nor google

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
04 October, 12:40
twitter isn't down

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 12:41
In response James Cooper to his Publication
It was