Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Geoff Heard @GPRacer51
26 March, 04:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Been saying this since the first "14 days to flatten the curve" bollocks.
This ends the minute we all stand up and say NO.
They can't take that anywhere...it defeats them completely.
Too many stupid folk out there still, for this to happen yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 October, 02:04
word!
modern day moses ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
05 October, 05:44

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 October, 01:15
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
04 October, 05:59
🎯Yep
🎯Yep
🎯and Yep

On point, every point 🎯

Doc Savage @DocSavageDR
04 October, 03:25
Actual Factual, Not Fake News!
Preach, Brother! Don't be a sheep, folks, this man is 100% correct!

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 02:52
This gentleman is on point...and I’ll share it when I can again lol... what’s interesting to me is that he mentions two UK rags, the Sun and Daily Mail... but unless there is some very similar landscape and features(turbines, desertscape,etc) in the UK, this looks like he is possibly filming somewhere up along the side of Mt San Jacinto facing north(n/e) at the 10 Fwy and the San Bernardino mountain range..possibly east of Banning ..I just don’t recognize the two bridges over his shoulder...great message but with other curiosities that intrigued me. Cheers!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
05 October, 01:48
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
yup, Yup, YUP...and the 'low bush juniper also called the Savin bush that He's sitting in front of. :)

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 October, 12:58
"so fuck em"

David Palmer @Dp4boyz
04 October, 12:49
yeah that was Great!!!

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
04 October, 12:46
What he said......