Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 12:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
04 October, 02:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
This gentleman is on point...and I’ll share it when I can again lol... what’s interesting to me is that he mentions two UK rags, the Sun and Daily Mail... but unless there is some very similar landscape and features(turbines, desertscape,etc) in the UK, this looks like he is possibly filming somewhere up along the side of Mt San Jacinto facing north(n/e) at the 10 Fwy and the San Bernardino mountain range..possibly east of Banning ..I just don’t recognize the two bridges over his shoulder...great message but with other curiosities that intrigued me. Cheers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
yup, Yup, YUP...and the 'low bush juniper also called the Savin bush that He's sitting in front of. :)
01:48 PM - Oct 05, 2021
In response Odessa Red to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
05 October, 09:58
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
this weekend i might just have to drive along that stretch and see if I can find those two bridges or other visual landmark .. it’s such a long stretch with the same type of terrain 🤪 .. his location is irrelevent to his message, but since I’m familiar with it I feel compelled to locate it lol...I thought maybe he was on Hwy 243 going up from Banning, but the land layout in the distance is different so he could be anywhere on the hill towards Whitewater or Palm Springs 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤔🤣