Julie Boe @JulieB
02 October, 09:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 October, 12:21
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Yes and please don't wear masks either! Or gloves.

Don't bother washing your hands. My immune system can handle it. You can also offer your services to other patriots for much less if you reuse syringes and other instruments instead of throwing them out every time. Save some money on disinfectant also, viruses don't exist anyway.

You better not be sterilizing rooms, either. It can't be good for us, after all, those jabbed big pharma shills at real hospitals do it. Yikes.

While you're at it, you should not offer any drugs or services that have low survival rates, even if the alternative is certain death. Ventilators are a death trap. You heard it here first.

And remember if I ask you to inject essential oils into my bloodstream, you better do it because I know my body better than you and your multi-year professional medical training ever will. Please accept that if I *do* die afterwards, it *is* your fault still.

Yours truly,
Karen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 October, 02:35
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
All I'm saying is go for it, but don't be half-assed about it.