Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
02 October, 03:09
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
About 15 minutes ago (!), I begged an anti-vaxx Nurse Practitioner to quit (she fears the mandate will be hitting her soon) and open her own practice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
02 October, 03:21
In response anon one to her Publication
This is a very distinct possibility. Andrew Torba of Gab has already implemented this beginning to include banks, food, etc. What a novel idea? We conservatives need to band together to take over everything to include Big Tech & the list goes on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
02 October, 03:27
In response anon one to her Publication
I am a NP also...can you get me in thouch with the NP you mentioned please!

Data Gramma @Vic
02 October, 12:44
Since they are the more informed healthcare workers I would trust them more than the rest. Doesn't it seem odd that CDC & WHO workers, Pfizer, J&J, Moderna and Astraseneca workers aren't mandated to take the jab?

Julie Boe @JulieB
02 October, 01:54
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Exactly!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
02 October, 12:21
Yes and please don't wear masks either! Or gloves.

Don't bother washing your hands. My immune system can handle it. You can also offer your services to other patriots for much less if you reuse syringes and other instruments instead of throwing them out every time. Save some money on disinfectant also, viruses don't exist anyway.

You better not be sterilizing rooms, either. It can't be good for us, after all, those jabbed big pharma shills at real hospitals do it. Yikes.

While you're at it, you should not offer any drugs or services that have low survival rates, even if the alternative is certain death. Ventilators are a death trap. You heard it here first.

And remember if I ask you to inject essential oils into my bloodstream, you better do it because I know my body better than you and your multi-year professional medical training ever will. Please accept that if I *do* die afterwards, it *is* your fault still.

Yours truly,
Karen

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
02 October, 10:22
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
TROLL ALERT

wht 2.0 @wht
03 October, 10:22
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
oh SNORE!!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
02 October, 11:14
exactly my thought!