Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 January, 12:43
DS trafficking channels seem to be axed. Hence the panic in the financial markets. I smell Victory ahead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
i need some help digging patriots...ok y'all this is bigger than we think. 101 park avenue contains the Museum of the DOG. Paul Patrick Tanico is involved in 867 different organizations, including Fifth Ave Wealth Adisors, Castlerock Wealth advisors, Castlerock Asset management, Omega Advisors, Neuberger Berman Management, Atlanta Sonsoff management Castlerock focus Fund, Greene David J & Co, Fordham University...
02:08 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Appaloosa in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 January, 09:19
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Remember... Double meanings!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
31 January, 09:12
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
at this point i am thinking quadruple. shocking how everything always ties back to the others

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
29 January, 06:32
I do not know, CastleRock has so many meanings, it is a chess move, I thought I read Camp David is also known as that, because of the depth for the underground bomb shelters, then their is Castle Rock for the movie sets..just not sure anymore.

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
29 January, 06:10

Ms. J QKAG @Jmm4truthnfreedom
29 January, 05:59
https://www.linkedin.com/i...

Castlerock Security! If Jim Sherman is James Sherman

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
29 January, 05:14
Ive been digging and all these corporations tie back to the same president and or CSC (Corporation Service Company). All related to the United States corporation which Donald Trump filed bankruptcy papers on last May.

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
29 January, 05:18
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication

Dennis Dumas @FloridaPatriot_Q
29 January, 05:33
In response Audrey Patriot to her Publication
do you have a link to theUS BANKRUPTCY FILING? I saw it posted and cannot find it now!!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 04:50